It Is Not Always About You

Note:
I'm surprised to find this loitering about in my 'Drafts' folder. Well, I just got to say that whatever contained in this post (and the emotional roller coaster throughout) is already well in the past. So don't you come pestering me about it, kay? :)



不要再吵了
别再烦我了
我不知道妳对她说了些什么
但请妳叫她住嘴吧!
小心好心做坏事了

There you go again,
Thinking that this is ALL about you,
When in truth,
No one has ever given you any thought.

Well, who's to say that you're wrong?
Maybe it was about you, in some sense,
And you chose to interpret it in the direction that you like,
Center stage, single spotlight, with a chorus singing your name.

别误会了
我对她没有一丝恨意
也没有一丁点的敌意
只是不想让她继续活在白日梦里

The world does not revolve around you,
The world will not revolve around you.
Without you the world keeps on spinning, happily,
I learned that when I was nine.

她以为自己是万能的
她以为自己不会做错
每一个游戏她都有自己的规则
每一位玩家都必须遵从她的指示

My dad told me that the world does not revolve around me,
My dad taught me that the world will not revolve around me.
My dad showed me that without me, the world keeps on spinning, happily,
And in his arms I cried my heart out, feebly.

Eventually you had to make this about you,
The sooner you realise this, the better.
That it is not always about you,
That this was never about you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳