Dreaming...

Sometimes I like to take a lonely stroll, enjoying the wind patting my face...

No one else, but the wind and I... Indulging in each others' embrace...

As though the wind could take me somewhere else, a new world, a world that is not controlled by the 'laws' inherited from the generations before us... A world that would be free...

My mind would usually relax in these circumstances... It's the time that I'm free to think, to think about something other than formula and facts... deadlines and the future... scrutinising the irony that's all around me, irony that fills the whole wide world... about the mistakes in the theories that I've heard... And forgetting all about them after this short, short moment...

But I cherish these kind of moments, these are the moments when I can be free... Free in my own world... Not caring about the world today, yesterday and tomorrow... Not even thinking about the 'presets' in this imperfect world...

Just to be free... To dream... To make it all come true... To be in such a world... What joy it would bring...

Actually there is a way into that world... And I know the answer... But the journey would be far and long... Full of confusions and temptations...

But I know that someone would hold my hand, along the way... No matter the difficulties... Even though what I give are scars and wounds to the one who helped, is helping and will help me... No matter the consequences... Even if I've gone astray... Calling out but a single wish : "Repent"... And when I turn back whole - heartedly, 'Forgiveness' would be waiting for me...

Finally, a prayer, a simple wish : "that all dreams coming from pure hearts would come true..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳