Whew...

After two days and seven matches of chess, I'm thoroughly exhausted...

I didn't quite do well in the competition. My result isn't quite satisfying...

On the first day, I got 1 draw, 2 loses and 1 win... At least I got a victory before I returned...

On the second day, I got 1 win, 1 lose and 1 draw at the last match.

All in all, I got only 3 points. That's only a very minor competition to the team's condition. Seeing that all my other teammates did well... (Some very and some quite)

The point is, I got a new experience from this competition and I also learned a lot of things... Including techniques, skills and attitudes and also the way that a competition is carried out...

All of us were quite tired after the series of chess matches... All the strategising really pulled all the senses out of us... But it is really worth it...
I'm really glad that all this is finally over. I would only like to say - ~whew~ Thank God~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳