My Heart


It's been a long time since I've used English to write a blog entry.
Feels kind of nostalgic...

Anyways, I have been thinking lately,
And I found out that this world really has a big influence on our soul...
Even the strongest of hearts can be conquered via the slightest flaw in your foundation...
Not to mention faint hearts...

And I felt that I somehow have been dragged into the whirlpool of materialism and this world...
And I said to myself, "Hey, it's time to get my heart back."
So I pulled with whatever force I have, that is, faith and hope...
Finally got it back *pant**pant*
It was quite a tough job, but I pulled through all right.
I'm sure that all can do the same...

A piece of advice,
Never lose your heart, in whatever you do, retain yourself, your belief, your faith, and be aware of the dangers lurking behind every corner...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳