It's not the job I'm doing, it's the life I'm living

其实这个写好了很久,就是不知道为什么没po罢了。。xD

Honestly speaking, I suddenly had this 'revelation' while fantasizing about my future life. It's my new found motivation and I decide to share it with you.

A lot of us will feel down during this whole long and enduring journey of our lives, it's normal actually to give in to it. But we should be coffee beans of all else (and that's another story). Most probably you will feel that there's no point in life, living out all the routines, going this far just because some sort of responsibility towards someone or something, but once again, it's normal.

I, for one, would like to think of it as a life that I am living. My life is not a responsibility, but it is a chronicle of my own. Every chapter, every paragraph, every sentence, every single word, every syllable is unique. I myself wrote them, is writing and will write them in my future days.

Put your whole life in front of you, envision it, picture it as the life you would like it to be, and live it. Live it full out, for every second is precious. Unlike music, there are no repeats in the flow of time.

Lastly, live your life honestly, there's no use faking your life, for that is not yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳