Fighting Spirit!!!


For the past week I have an unusual consistent feeling of a fighting spirit. It has kept me awake for the whole schooling period (well, most of it), and also made me more proactive in taking steps towards my new surroundings, my very new surroundings. It might have been the post-camp euphoria, or the thrill of the reunion with my BFFs, but one thing is for sure -  I have never felt such a fire burning inside of me for a long, long time. This was just what I needed, and He knew it. Praise be to You, Abba Father!

I have only recently acknowledged the importance of having a well-planned schedule in my life. Without it, I'll go completely nuts and try in vain to multi-task every time and end up having a non-productive day. Without a carefully planned strategy, I would've bitten more than I could chew, which consequences I dare not even think about.

With meticulously planned activities laid out for me everyday, I find myself very productive, usually ending up finishing at least 75% of my daily tasks. I understand myself very well, and therefore the provisions in the timetable are very much reasonable so that I have a balanced work and personal life.

I am very thankful for this new fighting spirit in me, it is now my fuel for everyday life, and also a great boost to everything me. I am thankful for my BFFs who put it in me. I've always wanted to be a better person around you guys, and the changes I saw in some of you made me even fuelled to do just that! I don't know how long it'll last but I hope that it will bring about long-lasting changes in me.

Oppa Ninja Style~ xD
 Take one step at a time, and fighting all the time! X3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳