2013

It's been a REALLY long time since I last posted.. And it's a new year already!! 0v0

I've read before on R.A.G.E that says blogging might just be a thing of the past, well that will not be true for me. I don't know about the distant future yet, but I will definitely continue blogging which has become a part of my life.

Anyways, my Christmas has passed the Catholic way. Church in the morning and much reflecting for the rest of the day + feeling joyful for the next few days. A King is born to us, and He is Christ the Saviour!

This will be a short post as my mind is not really in order right now.. What I can say is, this new year brings forth new challenges.. My schedule is packed right up to April, and that's just school! I guess there will not be much socializing for me this year.. T_T

I agree with Iiyee that 2012 has been a year of growth.. I feel that I have grown internally and spiritually, and I am still growing, growing into that person that God has designed for me, that is what I strive for..

I've got a few activities that I wish to join in my parish especially in this Year of Faith.. Some of which is the Priestly Vocation Seminar (not sure if I qualify) and the Faith Renewal Retreat.. Aarggh! There are tons of activities I want to join.. Hope school won't get too much in the way.. > <"

As for 2013, I really look forward to the journey that I will be taking.. A new year shall be faced with new hope and new strength.. And let's not forget the journey of Faith which is still ongoing..

Well, here's to 2013, and as the late Pope John Paul II famously said, Start Anew in Christ!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳