Got My Results

Finally knew my results today.. Surely beats having someone tell you your own results any time..

Its wasn't the exact results that I would've hoped for, but then I guess I reaped what I sowed.. I think everyone is resitting a subject or two, so why not follow suit? :)

There was a wave of emotions sweeping over the three classes yesterday after everyone got wind about their own results. Me? I had my results shouted at me. Some respect people? When I say I do not want to know my results, it means that I do not want to know my results, not before I finish my exams. And I certainly do not need a person yelling so that the whole class would know how I fared.

Honestly, I would've felt despaired at my own results, but then seeing all those red-eyed and wet cheeks of people around me, it really put things into perspective. To those feeling depressed, please don't. Life is beautiful and far more meaningful than four alphabets and three significant figures. Just keep moving on. We should know that we're never alone in this race of life.

To Ms. Fifit, it's perfectly okay to let your feelings out on your blog. After all, isn't that why we ALL started blogging in the first place? To have a sanctuary outside of our own hearts, where somebody else can actually see, & hopefully understand us?

To Ms. Annoying, who had just recently started a blog, finally. Thanks for your wishes, let us all work hard together. And may I add, well said in your latest post~

No, I am not happy with my results. But nothing's stopping me from making it better the next time.

Enough of words, it's time for action~ :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳