Some things never change

Status: Enjoying a tin of 100 Plus after a jog at the park while blogging out of boredom.

FREEDOM~!!! Coincidentally, that's the first word for the title of my blog xD I just feel like screaming this word every time I finish a test or exam of any sort, since I never have to be bothered with it ever again!

For those who don't know, we (my classmates and I) have officially finished sitting for our MUET exam today. Yeah we're taking the March session. As of today, we need not be seeing our MUET teachers ever again!!! YAY!!! Nah, just kidding lah~ I'm not that mean okay? We still have to see her during English Language Society meetings. Plus, I'll still have to see her tonnes for organising the singing competition. (why did I get myself involved!?) At least I can still relish at the fact that I can now relax (for a while) and laugh at my friends taking the June/July sessions. HAHAHA! XD

About the jog, it was a rather random notion that Ms. Iiyee and I started since both of us are desperate for companions to go jogging. That and the fact that we planned to hike our very own beautiful Mt. Kinabalu end of this year and we have only begun to 'train' today! I know, pathetic right? But at least it's an effort lo~

I found that my stamina had deteriorated a lot since I last jogged. Gone were the days where I could actually run five rounds without stopping to catch my breath. Now I feel all sorts of old, not to mention the sore in my thighs that's bound to set in tomorrow. Ah, the good old days when the band had formation practice and everyone gets a taste of being an athlete, or half an athlete.

Okay, back to the point. They haven't changed one bit. Perhaps they don't really know what they're doing, and who am I to judge? Perhaps I should just accept the uniqueness of them. Man, exercise does help you keep healthy. I can't even get mad enough to write an angry paragraph to vent my negative feelings. Oh well, bless the Lord for 'ruining' my plans and days~

Some things never change,
Some things never do. 
Life hurls rocks at us, 
but God will see us through.

Mean quote of the day: You can give up all hope of peace so long as your mother-in-law is alive.

Till the next time my beloved readers, and stalkers.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳