ThanKs

I know this is long overdue for like.. 3 months? I remember wanting to do this early on (2nd day of his leaving) but somehow got caught up with hectic school life.. Well, a dedicated post to someone special is never too late to be posted, right?

I'm sure he's enjoying life in Aussie. I'm trying to have the time of my life myself but still find it quite far from my grasp. Enough of me, I'll just keep on typing about this special person called TK. :)

He's quite a unique individual. To be honest, I've never met someone anyone quite like him in my 18 years of living experience. He does seem a bit cocky and hard to approach at first with his hostile comments to people he just met, but once you get to know him, I have only one word for it - FUN! In many ways, I would say that we're alike. He shows little interest in sports, is an extreme (and sometimes aggressive) anime fan, he actually BLOGS! (I'm saying this because not many guys I know even know what a blog is) He can talk about any topic (I think) and makes for good company with his impeccable sense of humour. He certainly chatters a LOT and chatters even MORE with the right people. So, hard to approach? More like playing hard to get. ;)

Despite what he thinks of himself, he is a very good emcee! He's also talented with the piano and with choreography. He has amazing skills with powerpoint and greater skills at presenting (while he pretends not knowing a thing about presentation). For my readers' (and stalkers') sake I won't reveal which specific genre of anime/manga that you watch/read, but you're the first guy to have said that to me xD I guess it'll be our little secret then..

Anyway, here's my goodbye to you TK.. You're a really fun guy be with, I'm sure you know that yourself, and I know that your new mates haven't discovered that side of you yet, or maybe you're just playing hard to get (again)?

See TK? I can write dedicated blog posts about someone else~;) Wishing you all the best in your search for new companions & your pursuit of knowledge~

& thanks for your parting gift~ now I can drool in my room staring and caressing the real thing! Absolutely love it!

and it's BLUE~!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳