It Only Takes A Spark

And so a hearty congratulations to Mr. Philosopher who officially joined the ranks of bloggers who had nothing else to do but blog crap on their blogs instead of using free websites to earn some cash. That's one way of putting it. Another way would be to say: "IT'S ABOUT TIME!!" xD After months yes, months of persuasion and persistent pressing, you finally made your blog. Well, you know what they say, better a late blog than never. ;)

This is one of many other posts where I thank a bunch of my friends which I am totally not worthy to having them around, yet somehow, they still stuck by me, no matter how horrible a person I am.

A big thanks once again to Miss Lust for helping me download those movies that I crave to watch but couldn't since I cannot bear the guilt of wasting those 2 hours or so when I should be studying. Maybe I should point out that I didn't even ask her to download them, which makes it all the more sweeter. Aww.. I only mentioned that I asked Brother Angel to download them for me but was feared at being ranted at. So, now that I have my movies, please don't rant about me in your sleep, please don't rant about me in your sleep, please don't rant about me in your sleep.. >.<

To Miss Bubbie, what a sweet post! I almost had diabetes mellitus type II  after  reading that. I hope that you and Mr Cutie will (at least) always stay that way. Together, forever, as BFs, that is. Since you guys are somewhat a package I'll cram you two in a paragraph. Thank you Mr. Cutie for giving me my first experience with the DDR machine. Too bad the machine malfunctioned after our first try though. (*whew) I hope your country treats you well, and I very much hope to see you again.

As to the crying souls in class to whom I am obliviously oblivious about, I hope you all find solace in your own way, and maybe with a little help from Lady Luck and Lady Peaceful, you'll find closure. If this helps, I'll pray for you guys, though I don't know who you guys are. But remember, I'll always be there for you, all of you. 'Cause what king of classmate would I be if I left you guys when you needed me help the most?

To Miss Yellow, don't be sad, kay? I might not be your Mr. Right but there's always room for you in my heart. Just as there is for everyone else. Just so that I'm not being misleading.

Life was easier back then, when there's no boys or girls, and we're just kids. Where all we knew was to have fun in every single way. When a glance is just a glance, a smile a window to each others' hearts and laughter a common treasure. Back then when holding hands makes you pregnant, and kisses gives you cooties. Back when we were dying to grow up, and now we grow up dying to stay little, to stay simple.

Well, I suppose every great journey starts with a single footstep. So no matter how arduous life can seem to be, it only helps that we rely on each other in trust that in this cruel, cold world, there is still the warmth of humanity, enough to go around. To talk the talk, actually, I just did that, now to walk the walk, let's all start showing a little more kindness to each other (now I'm starting to sound like a self-proclaimed guru), it only takes a spark, and who knows, it might just take that little gesture from you to start making the world a better place. Just like it just took us to keep pestering Mr. Philosopher (and never loosing our bite on his first, wavering notion) to start his own blog. Remember, a little gesture goes a long way.

It only takes a spark
To get a fire going
And soon all those around
Can warm up to it's glowing

That's how it is with God's love
Once you've experienced it
It's fresh like spring
You want to sing
You want to pass it on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳