Very Happy Birthday To Me


I'm officially 19!! Maybe it's time to become mature?? Well, I've waited 18 years, what's one or two more years, right?

Bottle of wishes.. Note the year '1801'

This was Miss Chancello's..
I can only say that I'm truly touched by the effort all my friends put into my birthday preparation, especially that bottle of wishes. Now I'm one of those stay-in-class kind of guy and to think that I never even had the slightest HINT that they were doing that for me, that's saying something. It must be The Mist, though. I gotta learn how to manipulate that..to my own convenience.. xD

Miss Chancello mentioned that she will relish at the thought of me having to tie each and every one of the messages and put them back in the bottle after I finished reading them. Well. I can tell you, ALL of you, that that would seem like the easy part to me now. After a really nice workout for my biceps and triceps shaking the bottle like silent mode gone crazy, putting them back in seem trivial right now. I'll bet you guys never thought about that didn't ya? You know what the best part is? The cords aren't tied - they're coiled around the papers. So after a good shake or two, some of the cords actually fell off, and the papers sort of unrolled themselves. So, a small opening ringed by a rubber like substance, you do the math. :) Of course you wouldn't know how that felt, because half the fun is always off the screen..

Can I get a 'awwwww'?
I'm not sure what I have done to make all of them do this for me. I am SURE that it is not because I was a great Vice President. It must be the dimples.

Hand-made card.. For me!?? (人´∀`*)
Next if the hand-made, allow me to repeat myself, it is a HAND-MADE card by someone special ∑(O_O) going by the name of Too Yel Low. Emphasis on the 'hand-made'. At first glance I was like 'oh, a card'. On second glance, I was like, 'wait, this is NOT computer-print!' Awwww...... This is something reeeaaaaalll sweet that someone has ever done for me. I have to say that the card was nicely beautifully wonderfully designed. As to how wonderful, it is as wonderful as its creator. (^_−)☆ The bar-code on the back actually made me doubt if it was really hand-made, but then I realised it was hand-made too.. (一。一;;)

Heroes of Olympus!!! Those two really make a great pair don't they?
And then there were two (or more).. My thanks goes to Miss Lust and Miss Annoying (yes, your friend has this name now because she is kinda, well, annoying.. Don't tell her I said that!) I suppose I blabber a LOT about this series which I am crazy about after finishing the Percy Jackson series. Miss Lust even told me that she was worried if I have read the books already since I mentioned the Greek god of death Thanatos the day before. She actually asked if I have read the books at all before she gave me the first book, that would be The Lost Hero. I wonder what she would do with the book if I had said yes. Now I regret not saying that. Miss Lust even went through the trouble of writing out 'happy birthday' in Greek though I pretty much can't read Greek. But I'm sure that's it, is it not? Great choice of cards Miss Lust! It hit very close to home. :) Then Miss Annoying came along, and handed me the second book, The Son of Neptune, and she did quite a lousy job masking the obvious collaboration with Miss Lust. Credits for the effort though! :D Luckily, Miss Beauty Teo flipped the book and I discovered, pretty much by accident the card inside the book. So here's my thanks (and debut appearance) for Mr Naruto, Mr Tequila, Mr Been Here, and Mr Move Tendon. To be honest I never expected anything from you guys, least of all Mr. Naruto. XP Yes I'm being evil, It's just for one day of the year so bear with me.

リーンク ツタート!(I did NOT deliberately wrote that)

First of all, AAAHHHHH!!!! IT'S SWORD ART ONLINE AND DREAM-COUPLE KIRITO-KUN AND ASUNA-SAMA!!!!! Fuuhh.. Then it's MUAHAHAHA.. Yes, DROOL infront of your computer screens you model-less fans, for I got them for FREE! Wow, I really AM evil. Well, it wasn't entirely free considering that I have to work through layers and layers and layers and layers, and layers of wrapping paper. I lost count after three, and they threw away all the wrapping papers, so you stalkers and droolers would never know the amount of wrapping paper I had to go through. ╥﹏╥ At first I was all nice guy and not wanting to waste the hard work of Miss Bubbie's impeccable wrapping, then she said I would regret it if I keep doing that. My first thought was that even if they gave me underwear as a joke-gift or something I would still feign my happiness for truly I didn't expect anything, at all! It never crossed my mind that I had to go through so-o-o-o, through so-o-o-o, through so-o-o-o-o-o-o much layers. (꒪⌓꒪)

I'm sure TeeKay can relate with this feeling.. I even fell for the 'last one' promise..

When I saw the side of the box I went all ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ the box was shining, to me at least. Then I thought about how expensive a model could be, and here I am receiving TWO! What have I done to be blessed by such great friends as you guys!!! とってもありがとうございます! to Miss Bubbie, Miss Angle, Miss Kumar, Miss Lust, Ken-chan, brother Angel, Miss Principal and Miss Lizard for giving me this truly meaningful gift! I wouldn't even buy one for myself even if I had the money. Thanks guys, you really made my day. ♥~(‘▽^人)

It was a blessed and very happy day to me. I hope that it is the same for all you guys out there. I don't think it will be easy to forget these Form 6 crazy people. Man, all those books really gets to you doesn't it? Today is the day that I realised that I AM blessed with an abundance of great friends. Quoting from Miss Lust's card:
THE BLESSING OF THE LORD IS ALWAYS MEASURED IN ABUNDANCE. HE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH AND MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE.

May He grant you according to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose. Psalm 20:4

~Thanks guys~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳