You Know Who You Are

Yes, you probably know who you are, as I knew that it was me you talked about. And by the way, I bet he's loveable, that guy you talked about. ;)

Sorry for it turning into an emo post. It was meant to motivate other people, which I'm doing in a way to encourage them just to let every emotion out. Let the tensions melt into tears and just let it all out. I truly had every intention of consoling emo people, did my own emo-ness showed? If so, I had absolutely no idea. Maybe I needed to hear my own words myself just as much as I need to tell others.

First of all, thank you for your card, which I regretfully left in the school laboratory. ><" I'm sorry, I'm sure I'll be just fine without that card. I'm not saying that the card is useless, it's just that it will be put to greater use on somebody else. Not this guy over here, he's gonna keep coming back. Just like a chlorine free radical (yes I aced my Chemistry), no matter how many ozones they throw at me, I'll break each and every one of them. Oh my, that sounded quite wrong, if you know what I mean, which I am SURE that you do. ;)

Thanks for your constant thumbs-up and joining in whenever I start singing a verse, even if that was the only verse I know from the whole song. And you probably get this a lot, but you're a wonderful singer, so what does it matter to me whom you sing with on stage? I might actually start to have a little interest in that little notion of yours. It might be from all the stares and threats you gave me, but I have to warn you, I'm really not much of a singer. Bear with me here, this might be LONG.

I haven't done this for quite some time, blogging back to other bloggers. 'Blogging back' is just my own way of saying writing a blog post intended to reply some other random blogger's blog post. Thanks for letting me have the pleasure of doing this, since I lost most of my blogging friends quite some time ago. They met some other guy/girl as they flew away, and never came back down. It's actually quite fun, almost like writing a letter to a pen-pal, not that I ever had any, but it feels real great to anticipate something every time you log on.

Thank you for always singing with me (did I say that already?) and doing all those crazy stuff with me. Please don't lose the way you get frightened every time I scare you, freak out every time Mr. Naruto comes by and say something random, annoy The Enlightened Being, and the way you sing through a boring class. Those songs I will remember always, since you are not picky about songs and you don't mind me doing that 'mix-and-match-and-making-it-all-up-as-I-go' thing that I do every so often, which is very often. Do continue to sing, since you have a beautiful voice. Though we did not manage to catch any stray birds today, I hope that your talking horse will come to you some day, preferably bringing Prince Charming along.

I should stand in the wind more often. Just imagining that I'm listening to the sighs, the cries, the cheers and the laughter of the inhabitants of some faraway land. Pretending just for a brief moment that I'm not myself, I'm not here, not who I thought I am, then let it carry all my troubles away, just like that. Sadly, this place is so full of buildings and rules that the winds of freedom seldom blows, even in your own classroom.

Well, I should probably end here, it's getting awkward by the moment. It will be if I said it to your face, so since I have not the courage, I'll post it all out here. I did not regret posting this. I will not regret ever posting this.

Oh, I vaguely recall that you wanted this to be a secret. Don't worry, as long as only one stalker reads my blog at one given time, it is still a secret. ;)


I've never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
Till you open the door
There's so much more
I've never seen it before

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳