You're My Inspiration

As promised, here's my blog post. See? I don't break every promise that I make.. xD

Let's start with the day, shall we? I didn't get to scare anyone on the way to the classroom, which is quite a bummer, but I managed to stay awake for the whole pre-class period. It's most probably due to the fact that we have four free periods to jump start our day, and the other fact that I finished all my homework beforehand!!! Now that's something you don't get to see every day.

To take a risk and further expose my itinerary for every Tuesday, there's no Biology class today, which means one less duet partner for the day! Since she's always happy at the other end of the world. To my utter disbelief surprise, she walked down the block row to my side and started staying there! Aww... :3 Well, in truth she was there for Miss Bubie but then she got side-tracked and we started singing and singing and smiling and looking at each other and talking about #random stuff like going to a place early to wave and break cups and burn papers and pull out sofas. There is a word for the time we shared, it's called a... a... ah! A moment.

She might not know this, but I was actually kinda looking forward to all the singing sessions we will have every Biology class. Though I'm not much of a singer, but I really enjoy listening to her voice, and her frequent rantings, they're sort of a package, a lovely one though. ;)

So yes, you made my day, and became my inspiration for this blog post to dust off the emo-ness from the last one.. Let me slip in one thank you for turning the embers of interest for Greek gods and whatnot inside of me into a bonfire. I'm exaggerating of course, but you had really brought back a otherwise long-dead passion in me.

So there you go, it might not be able to give others diabetes mellitus type II, but I'm sure it's suffice to say that you are one of the best things in my life.

So keep moving forward, oh lover of the Greeks, and try not to be like princess Khione. I like how beautiful you are, but I'm not sure that I would like you cold.

And you are not an idiot. I am sure that there is someone out there who will need you more than you could ever imagine.

You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
"No one needs you more than I need you"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳