Of Prom Night and other Subtle Things...

Back by popular demand (nah..) I'm going to blog about my new school's Prom Night~ : )

Also, in fear of breaking the Zoom In button on Abby's iPad and having to claim responsibility afterwards, I decided to write this blog post in English!!! So, I guess this makes this an unofficial dedicated blog post to Abby! (YAY!!!) In case she's reading my blog, which I think she does, o stalks anyways, here's an official Stitch wave back~ (*Stitch wave)

Us at our very first Prom!!! (It is said that this photo is widely featured in Abby's blog.. xD)

Back to my topic, that was the only pic I got from the Prom Night, since I was lazy to bring my own camera, I just practically "borrowed" some pictures from some people that I know.. So, credits goes to the respective photographers~ ^w^

The theme of the Prom was "A Night in Paris", hence the Eiffel Tower..I had somehow pictured it to be romantic-er, but sadly the students (and teachers) weren't fond of the whole slow dance thing.. Well I thought that could be the best part of the night! Well, no use crying over spilt milk.. (if you get what I mean you stalkers.. xD)

There's not much to say about the Prom, which is why it would have never made it to a blog post if it weren't for Abby.. You saved this post's life Abby~!!! The climax finale was Gangnam Style with ME in it!!! I can't believe I actually danced in front of a crowd! Luckily there was no stage if not I would've been too scared to perform in the first place.. It's a complete understatement to say that those two at the side were and are addicted to Gangnam Style.. Oh, and the one in black is our PSY, I won't tell you exactly which one in black.. xD

Camwhoring using Mr.F's previously pristine SIII
Some days ago I was asked out.. by a bunch of friends xD So, the five of us made our way to The Coffee Bean at Damai.. And here's to the Fifits for teaching me this whole new word - camwhore.. I know the second syllable is somewhat inappropriate, but you gotta admit, the word is hilarious!

The staff didn't get my friend's name at first, so he actually went with the alias Mr. F! Who goes with the name Mr. F!?? It was a funny and awkward moment for us in the cafe with complete strangers.A 'funward' moment, or an 'awkny' moment.. Whatever..

So we camwhored using 'Mr. F's' totally photo-less SIII and made it back early to school cause there was librarian duty.. We went high in TK's car all the way back (and all the way to The Coffee Bean too) singing a bunch of songs that most of us knew and skipping most of the emo songs that TK has in abundance for whatever reason..

Mr. F~ Calling for Mr. F~~~
 And now it's time for the PA seminar we had at UMS.. I woke up early to fetch two hot chicks on my smooth ride and played it cool while I drove them down the shoreline of Long Island Sound (all in my head).. In reality, I just woke up early to fetch my two friends and we went to the seminar together after having our breakfast, which almost made us late..

Th seminar didn't started out as exactly exciting but I got to meet up with my friends scattered among other schools which was a happy moment.. The main Speaker turned out to be a comedian despite his first impression of being a boring dude.. And I think you can guess what we did in he hall amidst some 1,300 people - we camwhored AGAIN!! xD We're just too addicted to the camera lens that we can't help but fill up those bytes with our faces.. Here's one of the pictures now:

Camwhoring again in the lecture hall
For lunch, I drove them out for the nearby McD.. The fact that I can drive alone has got them higher than the Empire State = =" They got even higher over the songs which I actually downloaded the night before just for them.. But they didn't have to know that xD Anyways, they actually treated me to a burger (aww..) which was sweet of you guys.. I don't know what I actually got from the seminar but I'm pretty glad that I went there.. One more thing, two of the Fifits and the Spouse  the three pervs (well, you guys are) actually spammed my phone with SMSs.. I honestly never thought that it was possible to spam a phone using SMSs, but here I STAND... you know the rest.. xD

Till the next time I blog.. Have a blessed Sunday folks, and stalkers~ ^w^

Comments

  1. Why thanks Judith.. xD I was scared that you all will be bored in my car so.. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

梦醒后

A Day of Two Apologies

想多了解妳